Monday

November 28, 2011

Today was the first and last day of the shoot.

~Photo of the Day: Scene 1 - Professor~

Yes, as our finals for Art class we had to produce a music video using a classical piece that was assigned to us. And, from a bunch of papers, our leader ended up pulling out the classical violin piece of A. Bazzini's Round of the Goblins/Dance of the Goblins. I am not the star of this music video but I come out on a lot of different and random scenes. So, up there is one of my characters, an art professor teaching a bunch of students.


Then again, I am a random student along with others trying to encourage a fellow student to vote at the upcoming elections. Or, something like that. If you're from La Salle, then you know that the four colors represent two teams.


Lastly, that's me the little girl in black exiting the 18th floor. All of this took place in the span of I think two or more hours and needing a hell of a lot of change in scenes because the storyline demanded it. We did a lot of running, I had to do three costume changes because I'm the only girl to be seen in the video. In order to show that I'm not just one person I had to portray three persons with three costumes.


~My thinking shocked face aka the WTH?~

After, all that shooting. I still had my speech class and I was lucky enough to be one of the people to debate already so my topic is listed as number 1. And, I belonged to the opposition side, who won? Results aren't out 'til next week.

The most tiring Monday of this term,
AnaRay

i think i just heard my back snap

No comments:

Post a Comment