Monday

November 14, 2011

Have you ever felt all eyes on you?

I did. Of course, if you bring in a hot Starbucks coffee in a bus during rush hour, everybody's going WTF is she doing?

Well, I have a reason. I forgot my jacket and it's always way too cold inside the bus PLUS it was raining badly. So, in exchange of my forgotten jacket, I bought a hot cup of peppermint mocha to keep me warm. I felt bad for my seatmates. They were so wary that I might spill the drink on them. But, it was super funny seeing people's face go: O.O.

Getting over it...

I have these two amazing puzzles from a good friend, and I don't know which one to complete first. Because, I am seriously going to have it framed and then hang it on the wall.

~Photo of the Day: Puzzling~ 

I love love love creating puzzles, the only sad thing is I don't know where to place all of them.

Preparing for the next post,
AnaRay

i need my pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment