Monday

November 7, 2011

I was supposed to go to an art museum today but apparently most museums are closed on Mondays.

So, I really thought about skipping this day, but...

I just had to say that I went to Wilcon Builder's Depot and I can safely say that that place is not a safe place for me. I feel like I was either going to break something or something was gonna break me. Well, we had to go there because Cham needed to buy a really long stick of wood for her class, I guess you could say that it was a Painting class. And, she had to make the canvas from scratch.

~Photo of the Day: To the Lumberyard!~

Besides shopping in the awful smelling lumberyard, we went to the mall to completely buy all of her stuff. Unfortunately, none was available so we just went around the mall. They (my dad, Luis and Cham) looked for certain stuff while I bought Auntie Anne's Pretzel. YUM!

I just saw the trailer for Happy Feet Two! It's so fluffy! Anyway, Happy Feet is not my second topic.

Have you watched Friends? I've been watching it ever since I was in my second year of high school and it never gets old for me. I love Jennifer Aniston as Rachel Green. She was kind of like the person I wanted to be if I ever like be in a TV series or whatever, which will never happen.

My TV changes to so many different topics, now it's on 50 things about the Harry Potter movies. I have to report this to Hanna, she is a big HP fan, her blog you could find here.

I know that I'm so random right now, but I wasn't able to fix anything. So hopefully I get my act together and...

I hope to be able to go to the art museum tomorrow.

Planning things to keep this blog alive,
AnaRay

going on adventures to make the most of my 18 year old self. 


Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

No comments:

Post a Comment