Saturday

November 12, 2011

Congratulations to Puerto Princesa's Underground River for being chosen as one of the new seven wonders of the world!

Yesterday, the new seven wonders of nature were announced, including:

~Iguazu Falls in Argentina and Brazil~

~Amazon Rain Forest~

~Halong Bay in Vietnam~

~Jeju Island in South Korea~

~Table Mountain in South Africa~

~Komodo [Island] in Indonesia~

`
~Photo of the Day: Puerto Princesa's Underground River~

Of all the seven new wonders, I've only been to the underground river. Now, if you'd want to get into that river be warned that though it looks pretty and worth the experience, bats still do live there, as well as, snakes. But, the rock formations (stalagmites or stalactites?) are really cool, especially if the tour guide you have would point at it and say, "We call that one the fallen angel." Then, when you look at it for awhile, it does look like an angel. Yea, I'm talking from experience and there are a hell of a lot more in there.

As for the others, I've only "seen" Table Mountain from the game, Chocolatier: Decadence by Design (PC Game). I've "seen" the Iguazu Falls (or Iguassu Falls) from the game, Shadow Hearts: From the New World (PS2 Game). And lastly, I've "seen" Jeju Island on several shows in KBS World. All of these I've "seen", before the announcement of the seven new wonders.

Did I vote? Yes! I've voted for Jeju Island, Table Mountain, Iguazu Falls, Underground River, Uluru (I've "seen" this in Chocolatier as well.), Island of Maldives and the Dead Sea. I got four out of seven!

Today, I had a massage. And, I've been playing non-stop this game that I downloaded, not exactly the most exciting game, but it's my alternative for not being able to cook. It's none other than, the Cooking Academy 2: World of Cuisine. I've noticed that I'm taking about too many video games...

Anyway, I'm looking for ideas to start on our Art project. It should be like a music video to this classical music, and I'm having a really hard time. The music is Dance of the Goblins by Antonio Bazzini. Also, we have this Marian Art project, which I'm thinking about turning it into an stained-glass window type of painting, if our leader permits. 'Cause I already have the thing sketched out.

Art is hardwork,
AnaRay

sketching a painting. drafting a storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment