Tuesday

November 29, 2011

I want to show you all a little something.

~Photo of the Day: Bobble~



TA-DAH! It's to make it more personalized and no one else can have it. She looks like a "Bobble" to me.

I feel so free today. Like, I could just lie down on my bed and just chill. This is coming from a girl who has only two weeks left 'til the end of the term. Basically, all the stuff that I have to do it's more or less done or something and I just wanna feel that it's almost over and Christmas will just be around the corner.

Tomorrow, I'll be tackling all my requirements but that isn't what's important right now.

Because, I just have to tell you guys that Asian movies really make me feel what the characters feel. I watched this movie earlier titled, My 11th Mother. God, I think I cried a handful of times. And, I never cry when I watch movies, it was so sad, frustrating, sweet and all the drama just wrapped into one movie. Don't read the next part if you plan to watch the movie: it does not have a happily ever after. But, they also make me laugh. I remember watching Sophie's Revenge, a chick-flick, everyday for the week it was shown on TV.

I rarely watch movies on HBO and StarMovies but I keep on wasting my time on Red Channel, and telenovelas on KBS World.

Asian much? A bit...
AnaRay

i know my art is very toon-ish

No comments:

Post a Comment