Saturday

November 26. 2011

My fingers hurt.

~Photo of the Day: Guitar Learning Stuff~

As I will now share with all of you, I am really planning on making good with these guitar lessons because there are certain songs I wanna learn how to play like 2NE1's Lonely, the way it just plays it's so sad... but it's so awesome. And, I wanna learn silly songs like from Mamma Mia and yea...

Okay, so having the idea to pursue playing a guitar didn't come out of the blue... Believe it or not, it came from Youtube, I've always watched the guys from YTF, Kina Grannis, but the one who made me really want to have lessons was Sungha Jung. Look him up, he plays it really good. Like... O.O

~Reaching for A chord~

But, before getting there I have to practice. My brother is also practicing his saxophone since he wants to play a full piece before Christmas I think.

I had a piece of wedding cake and found the "fortune" stuck in it. I've researched and it's actually called a cake pulls(?) or wedding pulls(?). Long story short, you pull it out of the cake and read your fortune. And I got this... cute right?

~Something's in my piece of cake~

I hope this fortune thingy does NOT lie to me. Oh god... I sound fu-nking desperate. But, I'm not... well, I think I'm not. Gah! Shutting up.

Just letting the guitar do whatever,
AnaRay

cupcakes. cakes. cookies. CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment