Friday

November 25, 2011

After spending spending a thousand pesos for coffee... It's HERE!

~Photo of the Day: Cherry Starbucks Planner 2012~





Yes, I spent around one thousand thirty five pesos (1,035.00) to get this planner. So now, all I have to do is wait for December so I can start writing on the dates. I like it, it's much simpler and easier to bring around than that of my older ones but it's 'cause those were really festive in design.

The reason why I invest so much on these things is because I really like making lists. You all know the kinds like to-do list, shopping lists... and all them. And, it gives me a lot of space to draw stuff around it. I'm actually planning on carving the wood part with some tic tac toe, or my name, just something to personalize it even more.


On the other hand, tomorrow will be my second day of guitar lessons and, I promise to bring my camera. I'm trying to play Jingle Bells, which honestly sound awful because I'm so slow and I keep on messing up but... at least I'm practicing, right?


My hair looks like a pineapple!


... Well, at least I think it does.

Playing with my hair,
AnaRay

1 comment: