Tuesday

November 15, 2011

What was I preparing for last night?

May I present to all of you...

~Photo of the Day: Puzzled Mess~

a mess.

I am beginning my five hundred fifty piece puzzle and since I've done the sides within one hour, I hope to finish this before the night is done.

Since, I can't talk about an unfinished project. Let me just tell you about my weird day. It started with the first class where our professor texts us to come back to class.

~Get Back to Class!~

And all he did was return my rather barely passing midterm exam. Then, I had to head to William Theater, my first time to enter there, to celebrate Lasallian Action Week's Founder's Day.

 ~William Theater for Founder's Day~

After that, I had this fairly easy quiz, which I hope to pass, but I doubt because I rarely do. Finished this rough draft of our project in Bible Studies, and then my day ends with commuting back home, with a slightly heavy rain.

~Rough Draft on Marian Themed Art~

I don't like having too much to do but I have to buy a 18"x24" canvas, and I'm not so sure how exactly we're going to make a music video through a classical song.

So, I'll stress myself out with my frustrating hobby of building this confusing puzzle.

Have fun with whatever you're doing,
AnaRay

i'm excited to actually finish this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment