Wednesday

November 23, 2011

One of the best days ever.

Ever since I graduated high school, I wanted to have three things: my own laptop, a guitar I could play and my own bookshelf. I can now proudly say that I have all three! WOOOOH! I shall introduce to you my lovelies. Bookcase is obviously the bookcase. But, my guitar's name will be... GRR. Meaning Gypsy Rose Ray, Gypsy Rose is the brand name of the guitar.

~Photo of the Day: Genie just granted my three wishes!~

Also, remember that painting I was doing yesterday? It's finished (well, it needs a bit of a touch up but it's finished)!!! All thanks to my awesome groupmates who had amazing ideas to make the painting more creative and it will really grab your attention... hopefully. We all had fun painting it except when our leader, Iyne, accidentally had a bloody red streak cross to the yellow highlights. Thank God, another groupmate of ours was able to fix so, claps for Jia.

~Leader Iyne~

After painting for three hours... I'm still wondering why it took us three hours because there were eight of us painting... we all went our separate ways because it was essentially done.

~Just needs some touching up~

But, my day wasn't over since my dad enrolled me to have guitar lessons. I know, I just had to act on it when everything else is a bit stressful but I BELIEVE that music can de-stress a person 'SPECIALLY if it's classical. So yea, I chose classical guitar lessons meaning songs like Romance de Amour and amazing shi-... stuff like that.

I was to entranced by having the lesson that I spaced out on taking a picture of me actually doing it. T_T But, next time I will take a picture and my brother will be "with" me, he has "lessons" ( I put these "" things because he already knows how to play he just needs someone to clean up and stuff) before me around 3-ish. Mine's at five so yea... I have to wait for him

I had such a great day. That, I don't mind that I've missed half of Glee. I'm no Glee fan but their songs that are like mash-ups? Yea, awesome.

Trying to reach the different frets on the guitar,
AnaRay

listening to a guitar cover by Sungha Jung.

also learning Jingle Bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment