Monday

November 20, 2011

Basically, this post will just be about a little restaurant in the south.

~Photo of the Day: Steakout: Sizzling House~

It's actually really good, considering the price and all. I mean, if you serve me a grilled something on a sizzling plate well, it's gonna be good 'cause I know it'll be hot for a long time. And, I can't exactly say "no" to steak, and food's good.

Plus, they have these cheese sticks that had jalapenos in them. I hate spicy food, anything that's considered "hot", I stay away from it. Because, my taste buds are really sensitive to spicy food and I never seem to achieve immunity from it. So, I worked really hard to get most, if not all, of the jalapenos out of the cheese stick.

We ate here with the whole household and I was telling our maid to copy the food. Because, she can really copy anything she had tasted, even better when my mom's the one preparing. And so, I'm expecting maybe steaks for Christmas?

That's it. I posted this one late because I was giving Laptoppy a break. I've been using him the whole day and so he deserved a break.

Writing the next post,
AnaRay

i am closer to my dreams... well, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment