Friday

November 18, 2011

Every time I post here it seems like I'm advertising for Starbucks.

~Photo of the Day: Snowman Cookie~

The truth is, I don't drink coffee... much.

Whenever I drink a tall cup of coffee-based drinks or espresso, I don't fall asleep for a whole day. And that leads me to... a dead end. I'm sorry, I'm a bit out of the loop today.

What's a good topic?

Christmas! Oh my god, I can't believe I've never talked about Christmas...

Christmas is my favorite time of the year because... it's like... the Superman of all Holidays. It's not about the presents part. I think it's because people are happy, and they can't help it. I don't know what holiday you're having, may it be Christmas, Hanukkah or another, I just hope that all of you are preparing for it.

Here at home, we celebrate Christmas at midnight because of the midnight food. Yum. My only wish is that we have the round ball of cheese, Queso de Bola(?). Leche flan too...

I hope that this Christmas, I will get the one present that would mean so much to me. So, Santa Baby, could you please pass my quali for me? Because last Christmas, my professor failed me on my class. Hopefully, history will not repeat this year.

Can't I have that one thing?

Life of a bum,
AnaRay

one more week and i'm getting that planner!

No comments:

Post a Comment