Sunday

November 19, 2011

I just came back from watching Breaking Dawn.

~Breaking Dawn movie poster~

I'll say that it is a little bit better than the others, in my opinion. But, way too much on the romantic scenes. I can't exactly love those kinds of scenes 'cause I feel like they should be kept private. I do get why they showed those scenes, I just don't like watching too much of it. Yet, I have to say that I liked the outfits that Kristen Stewart wore, those were cute.

~Photo of the Day: Soderno~

The movie ended at ten-ish and we were heading to Cafe Breton where they made the best crepes. We didn't end there actually instead we got to Soderno at Molito. I love food very much but some of the things there are a bit overpriced. I can't complain much since it was a bazaar.

Today was a good day considering I got home at one in the morning.

Calming down the tummy,
AnaRay


  1. girl's generation make you feel the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment