Tuesday

November 22, 2011

The date today is so cute. 11/22/11

I got a surprise from my dad!

~Photo of the Day: Big McFlurry?~

Today is one of those days wherein time moves so slowly but you're having a great time, and I don't want it to end. Our group won in the game show that our fellow Bible Studies classmates made, and we are expecting our prizes on Friday! Thanks to our awesome teammate who shouts out lucky guesses. WOOOH!

Also, I got to catch up with Jeth and Louie for some cake lovin'. Yuuuum. Just one cup of Starbucks away from my 2012 planner. Yay!

See, I felt like painting. And, I felt as if it was for a really long time because I have the slight inclination to reach "perfection" so it takes a long time for me to be happy with a certain color. So yea, I worked on it for two hours and there isn't much change from the painting.

I look weird when I paint. -____-





Look! A surprise guest.

~Luis has a mustache???~

My brother is complaining about chest hair. He's looking at his chest... right now. -_____-

Whuuut?
AnaRay

i know life is a mystery. i'm gonna make history

No comments:

Post a Comment