Sunday

November 13, 2011

Don't you ever feel... sad? Detached for absolutely no reason?

If I had to use one word to describe myself today, it'd be: unhappy.

Unhappy because I'm exactly what it meas, not happy. I have the most amazing friends, the greatest pamilya but I just feel so sad. God, I think I need a hug... or a psychologist, psychiatrist or whichever deals with these things. I'm looking around the Internet to see if I have "depression" or if I'm just bored with my life.

But, I'm not bored. I'm thinking about so many things at once that I don't even have a break... unless, I fall asleep. Multitasking... doesn't keep my head busy. In fact, it lets my mind wander much more than I'd love for it too.

I think I just need to watch a few "feel good" movies, or some comedy. I didn't even find the Big Bang Theory funny when I was watching it earlier.

GYAAAHHH! I don't wanna be like this. I can't be like this.

Well, we got out for dinner. I just wanna apologize to the Old Spaghetti House at Festival Mall. They got so confused with my order because I wasn't able to read it right. So yea... I'm very very sorry. And to the people at Krispy Kreme, thank you for the "normal" doughnut and my first Hawaiian Punch. I can't imagine how people actually eat the other kinds...

~Carbonara with Shitaki Mushrooms~

~Photo of the Day: Krispy Kreme and Hawaiian Punch~

Krispy Kreme made me smile today,
AnaRay

some people here are bit bitchy today, me included.

~~Song of the Day: Lonely by 2NE1~~

No comments:

Post a Comment