Thursday

November 3, 2011

Mel did not ditch the plane!

Today, I could not stop talking to Jethro. She and I kept on talking about anything and everything since a lot had happened during the long weekend. She went to General Santos in Mindanao; I went to Batangas near Taal Volcano; Mel went to Singapore, and AJ had gone to Hong Kong. Needless to say, a lot had happened during our time apart.

I don't usually ask for pasalubong when a friend of mine goes out of town, unless it's to go to Cebu (I always ask for dried mangoes). But, if it's my mom, I ask for clothes since I still am not that good with style. That says a lot since two of my titas are fashion designer. Do I feel the pressure? Hell yea.

~Photo of the Day: Pretty Pretty Red Mannequin~

But apparently, Mel had brought home something for us. I got this pretty pretty mini mannequin for my jewelry. The purple and giant one were gifts from Cham and Pong, while the mini white one I bought which is the first of all of them. And, for Louie it SHOULD be chocolate 'cause... I dunno, he likes to eat BUT it better be good.

~Louie's Fifteen Inch Toblerone~

Other than seeing that Mel got home safely back to the Philippines. I finally got to do my impromptu speech but apparently (according to our professor) we all SUCK. Now, we have to do it all over again. WTF?

I still have to create papers for tomorrow.

Cramming on papers,
AnaRay

i don't wanna do impromptu speech again.

No comments:

Post a Comment