Wednesday

November 16, 2011

How long does it take for you to finish a 550 piece puzzle by yourself?

~One Hour in Solving the Mess~

~Three Hours into Solving the Mess~

~Photo of the Day: Dog Breathe by Tom Everhart~

The last picture was taken after six hours in solving the puzzle. Six hours! I'm amazed that I didn't ask for help when my brother was offering.

Fun. Fun, Fun. But, it just means I have to get back to my academics. Which, I'm not loving right now because there are so many papers and projects, and stressful deadlines.

The first one that I started was our artwork for the upcoming Marian display. I changed the whole concept because the last one was way too simple, and I think this shows the Immaculate Conception much better. It's still a work in progress so it looks so dirty for now.

~Immaculate Conception Painting in Progress~

Drowning myself in academics before the deadlines. Then, I'll be free from all of them and I can get out of this house, again and again. I'll finish them all tonight, or I'll start them up so that my group could finish early.

~Acads, can't you finish yourself?~

This house is charged with so much negativity. The only thing that made me smile today was Victor King's new video on Youtube and KBS World's Let's Go! Dream Team 2. Korean variety show are so... fun. I actually wanna join them.

Projects and papers are proving to be my shackles,
AnaRay

get me out of here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment