Sunday

November 27, 2011

My mother just called me ugly... well, not really.

You see, whenever we talk at the dinner table, it gets as random as it gets. And, naturally we go to talking about how I have a nonexistent love life and my brother does, how my brother looks good and I don't, and lastly, the back in my day from my parents. You think it would be all smiles, well it usually is but sometimes it gets personal. I don't tell them because well... I dunno. I happen to have the tendency to be pushed over, and I don't care? Well, I do yet I don't do anything about it.

SO! How the hell does your mother call you unpretty in a helpful way. My mom just said it like this, keep in mind that she is totally honest...

Me: Bakit si Luis laging nasasabihan ng gwapo? Ako hindi.
(Why do people always think Luis is handsome? And, me never.)
Mom: Eh, mag-ayos ka kasi. Anong gusto mo natural ka lang?
(Learn to fix yourself. Do you want to just go natural?)
Luis: Hindi nga ako nag-aayos eh.
(I don't fix myself.)
Me: Oo.
(Yea.)
Mom: laughs Kung hindi makuha sa natural kunin mo sa scientific.
(If you can't get it naturally, get it scientifically.)
Me: Scientific o Cosmetic?
Mom: Pareho.
(Both.)

Ouch.

Okay, point to my mom. I rarely do fix myself up because I like feeling comfortable. I hate wearing clothes that do look fashionable but I have to pull up the neckline or wear layers just so I could feel comfortable. I don't like make up because I have a feeling that I'll be allergic or something. I like simplicity, you know... It's easy, comfortable and it's me.

P.S. I LOVE MY MOM. But, she's gonna hate me if/when she reads this.

Here's what I'll do. I promise to try to fix myself. Define fix: the whole package including make-up, fashionable clothes, moisturizers and lotions (I hate doing these 'cause they feel sticky), and my hair (my mom always told me to brush my hair a thousand times but I always stop at fifty). Yeap, I'm eighteen and, I know I should have started this when I hit like sixteen or so.

Props to bubzbeauty from YouTube because I took her no make up make up tutorial.

~Photo of the Day: Not my Style~

GAAAH, this is so not my style. From the shirt, to the hair to the make up... Really, I don't do this often.

Trying to be pretty,
AnaRay

just like her i wanna be pretty, don't lie to my face 'cause i know i'm ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment