Wednesday

November 2, 2011

I do not like it when my long weekends are cut short by things such as a... seminar. I mean, I don't even like the subject but then again I HAVE to go to the seminar.

So, what exactly was that seminar about?

~Photo of the Day: HRM Seminar~

And, I just learned how to actually use the bluetooth on Laptoppy. Hence, the appearance of this picture.

But, what I really wanna stress out is that I finally was able to download the game that I loved to play a few years ago. The game is a classic buy-and-sell game that's related to chocolate. That's why, there's absolutely no surprise as to why I love this game. Running a chocolate business, where I could create whatever I can with the right amount of funds and such. Well, all I could say is that I wanna work with chocolates.

The game is entitled Chocolatier: Decadence by Design. It's a really old game released in January of 2009 about chocolates, coffees, infusions and such for a Baumeister confection. It's exciting for me, because I play very riskily so sometimes I happen to run really low in cash, but for now. I played for three hours, I have four hundred thousand bucks before I quit to eat dinner and watch Glee and Hell's Kitchen.

PASCUAL IS COMING HOME TOMORROW! (^_^)

Watching Hell's Kitchen,
AnaRay

stressing on a few papers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment