Thursday

November 24, 2011

And, I thought I was gonna be really bored today.

The following pictures and video came from my first class. We rarely have these kinds of exercises because it's usually a bit more on the reporting and watching a movie. So yea, lucky enough I had the camera with me and boom! The goal is to have the highest, sturdiest and most creative tower made purely of paper. The first one is from our group and it's really sturdy!

~Photo of the Day: Sturdiest Tower: Leaning Tower of Hershey's~


I'm very proud to say that I belong in this class. It takes away all the seriousness of the other college classes like accounting. Oh, all the other groups,

~People's Choice: Fallen Tower of Wasabi~

~Most Creative: Man Sculpture of Perfect Package~

~Tallest Tower: Chicboy~

Then, as usual I have my speech class. And look at the topic for the debate....

~The topic for today?~

And, the debate teams to face-off...

~Face-off!~

LOL. None of them could take the debate seriously. It sounded so Disney-esque when they were answering stuff like "Be yourself" and stuff. The girls didn't have it easy as well, they're statement was... I think... You can find true love online. They were like, daaamn. Me? Well, I'm their judge. Mwahahaha!

Rolling with the punches,
AnaRay

when I'm with you, life is bumpy like a roller coaster ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment