Monday

November 21, 2011

I just hate impromptu speeches when it's about a company I do NOT work for.

~The company our team reported on~

~Photo of the Day: Payback on USANA~

Today was payback time. Our professor allowed us to be the one throwing out the questions because only a few of us attended the class. That's because, when you're done giving out your speech you're no longer required to attend the other times, unless it's a new kind of speech.

I should also tell you that the speech laboratory is on the 14th floor (13th really, but because of Feng Shui and the whatnot) and it's at the other side of the block. My next class, which I have ten minutes to get to or else I'm late, is at the other side on the 3rd floor.

My point is... this is my only form of exercise. I'm too lazy, and too busy to go to gyms and the pool at home is so inviting yet I never have the time to do laps.

Doing everything at once,
AnaRay

papers... suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment